"if you hate school so much why do you even come"
that awesome feeling when you know that despite not talking to a friend everyday or even after a very long time that you’re both still cool
Ferguson protesters gather for highway shutdown.
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
PLEASE WATCH DENNOU COIL IT’S REALLY COOL!!!!!
Shit about to go down in my speech textbook.
I have this problem where ‘the other day’ for me ranges from yesterday to around 5 years ago
and ‘a friend of mine’ is literally anybody i’ve ever heard of whose opinion i like
*japanese lady voice* kono bangumi wa. goran no suponsaa no teikyou de okurishimasu.